Saturday, October 16, 2010

SHE'S GOT THE FEVER...I'VE GOT THE MONSTER

     I think we all know of Morgan's crazy obsession with all things Justin Bieber.  She is madly, deeply in love with the superstar and I have to admit, after seeing him live, I definitely see the attraction.  He's a cutie patootie!  But after hearing he was releasing a book?  Well, the old green-eyed monster raised his ugly head.  I mean, I've spent almost two and a half years writing my novel and this little punk releases a book in a matter of weeks?!?  Where's the justice in THAT??
     I did, however, refrain from shredding the posters that adorn Morgan's room, and as you can see, there was plenty of temptation.
       So, knowing how envious I was that this kid is now a published author, what does it say about me that I ran right out and bought Morgan the book?

  

1 comment:

  1. lol:) I'm sure his book is only selling big because he is "popular" not because he invested the time, heart and love in his book as you have!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete