Sunday, February 13, 2011

Justin Bieber and a Banana Suit?? Another Typical Day at Momma Jill's House

I have blogged before about how fond I am of my children's 'significant others', but this week I was reminded once again how special they are.  As most already know, my Morgan is a huge Justin Bieber fan...huge.  So it was no surprise we went to the first showing of his new movie, NEVER SAY NEVER.  What would surprise some people (but not me) is that her boyfriend, Blake, who does not have Bieber Fever went with us and even wore the purple 3D glasses Morgan had gotten him.
Also this week, Hannah's boyfriend, Luke surprised us once again with his humor, originality and obvious dedication to our daughter.  Our family loves the game Bananagrams and have gotten Luke's family addicted as well.  So to ask Hannah to the prom, he showed up at our house in a...well, I think these pictures tell the story. :)
The funniest part was Hannah was so busy laughing, she didn't answer him for several minutes and he was actually worried she might say no.  Of course, she didn't!!  Lol, I love these guys!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet "significant others"! LOVE the banana suit...very funny and wonderful way to ask her to the prom.

    I think kids get better all the time...do you EVER remember such original "askings" when we were in High School?

    ReplyDelete