Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Mini-Me

Everyone has always said my youngest daughter, Morgan looks like me.  I always replied, "Well, maybe she'll grow out of it."  But with her new haircut, she's hearing it more and more...poor Mo!  I, for one, don't like her haircut...it makes her look too old.  Too grown-up.  If it were up to me, she'd still be four and wearing those adorable little pigtails, but alas time stops for no man...or mom, either.  I have to say, too, that I've never seen this great resemblance.  Decide for yourself...
Well, maybe a little here...when she gives that 'look'...

1 comment:

  1. She does look like her mama, but that is so NOT a bad thing:) Now if she acted like you? lol:) Caleb is sitting beside me and said, "Good Grief, those are all her daughters?" I laughed and said, "Yeah, think thier cute?" At this point I stop telling you the conversation...haha...let's just say he does:)

    Love you:)

    ReplyDelete