Monday, November 1, 2010

Funny Kids

     I have to admit, Halloween is my least favorite holiday.  I hate it.  It's ugly and scary and exhausting if you have little ones.  But this weekend Wes and Amanda hosted a cookout for the cooler set (aka, Wayne and I are too old to be invited, lol).  And I had to share some of the photos I stole from their Facebook pages.
     First, this is my niece, Brandi, who is always good for a stomach muscle-straining laugh.  I know this is totally socially unacceptable, but it was too funny not to share.
And when I saw this picture of Wes, I got a little upset because he shaved his head again (the boy has gorgeous hair, but insists on buzzing it at least three times a year)
But then I realized he was dressed up as someone.  His best friend (and one of my favorites), Mark, who happens to work at Home Depot.
And I had to include this one of Cait (who has now joined the ranks of the supremely cool), Kyle (another one of my favs) and Cait's friend, Josh (who is quickly working his way up the favorite list)

No comments:

Post a Comment