Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Not Always About You...

Hannah and her boyfriend, Luke are the funniest, cutest couple I've ever seen.  I tell everyone Luke is the male version of Hannah and it's true.  I even think they look alike!
But more than their looks, they have a lot of the same personality traits.  They're both sweet and caring and slightly OCD :)  And they share the same quirky sense of humor.
They are very supportive of each other in the things they share, but more importantly in the things they don't; like when Luke brought Hannah flowers when she was in the school play.
And when she (and I) traveled four hours to watch him run in the state Cross Country meet.
Young people are sometimes (most times) so consumed with fitting in and conforming.  It's nice to see a young couple who not only march to their own beat, but actually embrace the things that make them different.    I am super proud of them!

1 comment: