Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

     My Thanksgiving was wonderful, and here are a few reasons why...
     First of all, because Wayne made it safely back home from Japan on Thanksgiving night.  Here he is showing Morgan where he was
And CJ got to spend the night twice...which is always nice!
 And I got to see some of my very favorite faces!

Brandi & Jeff
CJ, Amanda, and Brandi

Cait and her BFF (and my 4th daughter), Rachel
Wes helping Hannah with homework, while CJ creates a masterpiece ;)

Mo, Me and My new haircut
My special niece and nephew, Brandi and Michael
Brandi and Corey (with his 'No Shave November' look)
Our newest addition, my granddog, Gracie
Gracie and Daddy
Hannah giving CJ a preview of things to come!
I am so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life!  I love them all so much and every minute I get to spend with them makes me richer beyond fame and fortune!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new haircut...haha...and the pictures:) Pictures are always my favorite!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete