Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Boy

     Yesterday was a wonderful day!  Wes picked me up at 10 am and we spent the entire day together.  We did a lot of shopping and had lunch then went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
     Wes is such a great young man, he only made fun of me a little bit when I cried. :)  It was a great movie and as I watched it, I thought about how much Harry and my Wes are alike.  They are both strong and loyal, faithful and true.  They're the guys you can always count on to do the right thing.  To always be there for the ones they love.
     After the movie we shopped a little more, picked up some takeout and went back to my house to watch another movie.  What a blessing to have such a day, and oh, how I love this son of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment